ProphecyBane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based in Halo: Reach. Just a few people playing together on their free time. Contact SirFox357 if you want to join. Mic required

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook Php Logout Url

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bengle

Facebook Php Logout Url Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Php Logout Url   Facebook Php Logout Url EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:07 am

Facebook Php Logout Url
tinyurl.com/p65ce9j

Back to top Go down
bengle

Facebook Php Logout Url Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Php Logout Url   Facebook Php Logout Url EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:10 am

Facebook Php Logout Url

043679576a
I don't know if this is a facebook api problem or my php problem. Should that value not be zero? That's the only thing I can think of that might be causing the problem. requireonce('libs/facebook.php'); $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => '1121111110112', 'secret' => 'bcfsaasaaaaaa2b7adsae3a4dd5' )); if(isset($GET['action']) && $GET['action'] === 'logout'){ $facebook->destroySession(); } The $facebook->getLogoutUrl() logs the user out of Facebook. – Fernando Prieto Apr 21 at 18:01 add a comment up vote 1 down vote I had the same problem too (accesstoken=0), but then I realized I was clearing Facebook cookies before calling getLogoutURL(). If you get the getLogoutURL() result first, accesstoken should not be zero. $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => 'xxx', 'secret' => 'xxx', )); // Get User ID $user = $facebook->getUser(); // We may or may not have this data based on whether the user is logged in. I use the following to generate the logout url: $logout = " .

more stack exchange communities Stack Exchange sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site stack overflow careers . Just call it one line before: $user = $facebook->getUser(); $accesstoken = $facebook->getAccessToken(); $logoutUrl = $facebook->getLogoutUrl(); shareimprove this answer answered Jan 14 at 18:09 Arvy 5518 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Stack Exchange Post as a guest Name Email required, but not shown Post as a guest Name Email required, but not shown discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. urlencode(' . Here is my code in facebook.php: '*************', 'secret' => '******************************', )); $user = $facebook->getUser(); $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl(); echo " login "; $logoutUrl = $facebook->getLogoutUrl(); echo $loginUrl; if($user){ sessionstart() ; $SESSION['userinfo'] = $user; $SESSION['userpro']= $facebook->api('/me'); printr($SESSION); } else{ echo 'not logged in '; } echo " log out " ?> This code works fine on log in. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . I can create other Cookies e.g.: setcookie(TestCookie, blah blah); but after the redirection your Cookie not exists in the Console. Disable the code that auto-logs in your user and try to logout again.

facebook mobile chat online downloadwhat does ff stand for on facebookhow to find out facebook password from cookiescover page for facebook of 399 pixels wide and 150 pixels tallhow to buy facebook credits on iphonefacebook app iphone sslidate cheat facebookfacebook turn off app inviteswhy isn there a facebook messenger for ipadfacebook app para psp download
Back to top Go down

Facebook Php Logout Url
Page 1 of 1